Doraemon Candy

Aug 2, 2013

This is the candy which I got by a Malaysian souvenir. And It is a Japanese cartoon character "Doraemon". It is a popular comic following more than 30 years in Japan. The chief character of these comics is a cat form robot called "Doraemon". Do you know about him? He comes over from the future of the 22nd century and saves a boy with various tools. And the boy's name is "Nobita". When he has been troubled, he always call for help to "Doraemon" immediately. So I do not like him very much.
"Doraemon" seems to be particularly popular in Southeast Asia. I am glad that I have you like a Japanese character abroad even if I dislike it.

About the candy, I thought that a thing made in Japan was more delicious. The overseas sweets are also interesting. But after all I realized high quality of the Japanese sweets again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading